Project Manager (Development Team) Dundee, Scotland £40K-42K
A successful game development technology business in Dundee, Scotland are recruiting for a Project Manager!
As a Project Manager/Producer, you will be responsible for project managing multiple projects within the development team, ensuring that they are delivered on time, to a high standard of quality and within budget.
You will provide staff with clear and concise development plans, ensuring that they are able to work to their full potential, whilst balancing the many changing priorities and interdependencies that arise over the course of the development cycle. Being able to plan, solve problems and establish good communication within the team, to other departments and to management are key to this role.
- Project manage the development team to deliver high-quality products, on time and to budget
- Work with management to prepare project deliverables that align with companies short, mid and long term strategy
- Manage scheduling; controlling task prioritisation, resource coordination and project risks
- Ensure each team member is involved with the scheduling process, instilling a level of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the timely delivery of their work.
- Manage the day to day workload and interactions of team members
- Develop strategies for continued monetization of products in collaboration with management and design
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to management on project statuses
- Assist the management team, supporting staff supervision and performance monitoring processes; supporting the monitoring of team members’ strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and clearly communicate project goals and expectations to all departments
- Proven experience as a Producer/Project Manager in either the games or software industry
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Ability to manage change, control feature creep and ensure the project is delivered in line with expectations
- Able to balance development solutions with time, cost and human factors; and to devote the necessary time to planning, directing and controlling team activities
- Proven organizational skills; effective in written, verbal and oral communication; and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good technical knowledge
- Experience with quality assurance systems and processes
- Experience of Scrum and Agile management techniques
The right candidate
- F2P Production Experience
- Experience with GameMaker: Studio™
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.