Poker Campaign Coordinator
Package: £24-26 +10%
My client is a leading Betting company who operate on a Global scale. They are going from strength to strength and continue to expand.
They have an exciting new role available for a Poker Campaigns Coordinator to join their busy and diverse team. Reporting to the Gaming Campaigns Manager, you will effectively design, create and deliver first class poker promotions, optimising major marketing campaigns.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Assisting with the creation of poker promotions and working with fellow team members to support and ensure effective optimisation of all the marketing campaigns.
- Producing/updating reports on campaigns and customer behaviours including ad –hoc business intelligence for various teams.
- Brainstorming with the team to propose and make recommendation on the introduction of new poker offering.
- Working closely with the country organization and other relevant teams to ensure that all direct customer communications across all available on-line and mobile media are properly coordinated and executed and that the right games are being promoted in the according regions, with the right local offering.
- Supporting with the administration of the loyalty programs.
- Maintaining Poker rules and terms and conditions.
- Identifying opportunities to improve all elements of the customer journey.
- Managing and administrating player bonuses for acquisition, conversion, reactivation and retention
- Providing content to Country Managers, CRM, Content Coordinators and the Affiliate team.
- Responsible for updating Customer Support on upcoming promotions and will be the initial point of content for escalated support questions ensuring promotional transparency.
- Understanding and experience of building and executing marketing campaigns, from conceptualisation to delivery, plus ROI reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Degree-level qualifications or experience in an online commercial environment.
- An understanding of the online gaming industry and the marketplace, most importantly Europe is desirable
- A passion to work hard, be accountable and learn; they’re a team that wants to welcome fresh ideas while also appreciating the ability to roll up sleeves and get the job done.
- Experience working with HTML editing tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver as well as CMS management systems
Good to have
- Knowledge of software and tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics and ExactTarget is welcomed.
- Being customer-centric; does this offer work for our players, and does it drive the KPIs the business is focusing on?
- A positive and proactive approach to problem-solving, either individually or as part of a team.
- Have a strong attention to detail and planning, as well as being able to work to a deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical mind-set, working with large amounts of data to understand the results of our campaigns, as well as suggesting potential areas of improvement or opportunity.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- An awareness of our competitors and their offerings.
- Additional languages always considered an asset.
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.