"Lee was a huge influence behind me finding my dream job in Gibraltar. He helped me prepare for both phone, Skype and in person interviews by offering guidance and interview tips. Then, when I landed the job (thanks to Lee's help), he helped me sort out contracts, relocation packages and ensure everything was in place for me to move abroad. Thoroughly supportive throughout the whole process and a pleasure to communicate with."
Ryan Lewis - Copywriter
Delivery Executive - London
*Betting/online gaming industry
About the role
We are looking for a technically focused Delivery Executive to join our ‘Production Delivery’ team to help us deliver and maintain new features and solutions for over 35 off the Group sites in over 19 languages. You'll be a fully integrated member of the UX & Production Delivery team.
We work with stakeholders from across the whole Group providing invaluable support in the delivery of all projects and in the day-to-day maintenance of the Group’s multiple websites.
What will you be doing?
- Configure content and page layouts for all our sites for desktop and mobile channels;
- Support the Commercial and Product teams with preparing promotional content layouts and multi-channel solutions;
- Support with populating and refining site content, ensuring that Kindred sites are kept consistent and to a high standard;
- Help the copy writer with all translation requests for required languages;
- Provide user guides, document and recommend how to apply content management functionality for all channels to get the best online experience and regularly update the on-line feature library;
- Take ownership of newly released CMS elements and features – help populating and refining site content, communicate the changes to intended stakeholders and demonstrate the changes to CMS users;
- Liaise with CMS development team the entries of features to the content management system;
- Investigate reported front end errors, broken links or wrong copy and fix or raise the issues with the appropriate teams;
- Take responsibility for providing CMS training to new and existing CMS users across the company;
What have you done?
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is absolutely required (additional languages would be an advantage);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working with content management systems preferred;
- Basic knowledge of HTML;
- Ability to educate colleagues in this field of expertise;
- Keen interest in web technologies and their appliance for all channels
- Excellent attention to detail; well organised and able to manage time independently
- Pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities
For more information please email
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now