Senior PPC Manager 12 Month Contract - £60k - Gibraltar.
My client is looking for a Senior PPC Manager to work in Gibraltar on a 12 month FTC to cover maternity leave. You will be working for one of the most well-known and established operators in the betting and gaming industry! Would be best suited to a freelancer or someone who has very recently left a post. You must be available over the next month or so, I am able to provide full information of re-location to suitable candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work abroad in the sun for a year! Not to mention the superb remuneration package!
The Senior PPC Manager is responsible for the delivery of the overall strategy for Sportsbook PPC for the organisation and its affiliated brand. This role will plan, deliver and evaluate the current and future PPC strategies for both brands, to ensure we gain maximum penetration and ROI for the budget invested in these channels.
The Senior PPC Manager will work in the Marketing department and report into the Director of Marketing.
- Daily management of all PPC Sportsbook campaigns to ensure performance is optimised, utilising all available reports and technologies whilst ensuring a high quality delivery at all times staying ahead of our competitors through continuous improvement
- Manage and collaborate with our PPC agency to ensure their team in London is fully engaged and have a clear view of our brands’ strategy and key KPIs
- Be accountable for the implementation and analysis from the Visual IQ Attribution tool and delivering any recommendations outputted from this tool
- Lead, develop and grow the PPC Sportsbook department to achieve set monthly CPA goals and ROI KPIs by delegating appropriate tasks and making sure that the PPC Executives are being optimally utilised
- Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced and under-performance effectively managed/resolved
- Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation
- Optimise keyword portfolio through A/B and multivariate testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords to maximise the ROI of our PPC investment
- Perform keyword research and ad copywriting in coordination with business objectives to optimise existing content and discover new opportunities
- Supply and present a clear and consolidated view on performance, including weekly and monthly reports for the Director of Marketing and the MD of Sports Brands
- Produce spend forecasts, FTD projections and budgets on a weekly, monthly and annual basis in line with the finance team’s ROI objectives
- Liaise with our account manager at Google to ensure that we are utilising the latest innovations and research within organisations campaigns
- Drive the analysis roadmap around attribution and ensure learnings taken from this research are inputted in our budgetary decisions
- Take a stakeholder role in the on-site tracking tags, their benefits to the business and performance of these tags in the overall product
- Work with the CRM team to ensure the on-boarding and early-lifecycle journeys for your campaigns are reducing churn and increasing the overall life-time value of the customers acquired through your campaigns
- Develop the look and feel of organisations paid search footprint, working with the brand and design teams to ensure that all creative meets our brand guideline requirements
- Work with the compliance team to meet the advertising standards of the organisation and to prevent any breaches of advertising regulations
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Previous experience managing digital marketing campaigns either within an agency or on operator side
- Experience of managing 3rd party digital marketing agencies
- A strong knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Double Click
- A strong understanding of the principles of attribution and reporting on attribution models
- Good working experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once with strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the business
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a pressurised environment
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and skill set.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.