"Gary is a very dedicated recruiter, very friendly and always informed about the process. He provided me with all the essential information about the role and was giving my updates in a regular basis making sure I was happy with all the steps of the process.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for new opportunities."
Tasos Koumasidis - Senior CRM Executive
Customer Support Agent - Finnish
€Dependant on experience + Relocation Package Offered
My client is seeking friendly, passionate and expert Finnish speaking customer service agents with a desire to help them exceed their customer’s expectations. A customer service agent plays a critical part in the mission to offer customers the best gambling experience. This vital position requires a multi-tasker committed to great customer service and comfortable under pressure. Agents communicate with customers via live chat, telephone and email, and utilize a variety of software tools to resolve technical problems in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
This vacancy is based in the HQ in Malta and offers great opportunities to those who want to kick start their career within a young and dynamic company and work with one of the leading online Casino gaming companies around the world.
- Provide customer service to customers via telephone, Live Chat and e-mails in your native language/s
- Perform outbound calls according to the company policies and corporate values
- Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assisting them in using the various services and products offered.
- Resolve all sorts of technical problems reported by customers
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
- Work in a team, support team members and contribute to a good atmosphere on the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Pleasant personality
- A minimum of at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Works under minimum supervision
- Apart from your native language Finnish, fluency in English is imperative.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now