The role-holder will work closely with the CX team and develop communication strategies based on the insight from the customer surveys and research. The role holder will also work with the data team, CS and product owners to identify the product and service interaction points that impact customer experience and build communication with an aim to improve it. The role holder is expected to build a multi-channel strategy, and also ensure that the communication strategies integrate with the lifecycle communications plan to deliver an industry leading customer experience.
The role holder will be responsible for working with creative agencies, internal and external, creating precise insight-led briefs and steering the creative process to deliver compelling creative that meets the customer needs and improves customer’s satisfaction with the group’s brands.
The role holder is expected to gain a deep understanding of the customer journeys and is expected to act as a customer champion in the communication team.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a comprehensive customer communication strategy to improve customer experience and tailor it to the specific brand/product/customer group
- Develop trigger campaigns based on customer need state and interaction flags and champion real time delivery
- Continually optimise through a test and learn approach
- Initiate and manage the development process of global creative that has a laser focus on the customer insight and delivers customer engagement and response
- Own the delivery of creative – through internal/external providers but also by developing copy where necessary
- Lead on-going exploration into customer research and customer feedback to identify insights and target customer moments of truth with specific campaigns
- Collaborate with Customer Service in delivering a seamless customer experience and minimising contacts
- Work closely with Customer Lifecycle communications team to ensure that CX communications are integrated within the overall communication strategy
- Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS and push notifications
- Work closely with the CX team and the data team to initiate research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, to uncover new insight on customer experience
- Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program performance.
- Support CX campaign testing, including test setup, validation, and review
- Ensure that the brand tone is deployed consistently for each brand and lead the brand tone guardianship across brands
- Ensure that the campaign execution and delivery is completed as per plan and all the relevant stakeholders are informed of the volumes, performance and outcomes
- Monitor and champion adoption of best practice in customer experience communication in the industry and wider consumer marketing
- Do a comprehensive campaign analysis on a monthly basis and present to the key stakeholders
How will you be measured?
- Implementing a service led communication strategy to improve brand perceptions (measured by the CX report)
- Reduction in the number of contacts in CS (measured per launched campaign)
- Retention rate
- Reported GW
- Bonus % on GW
- Launch to deadline rating
- Company CX
- Company EBITDA
- Personal Performance
What have you done?
- Strategic direct marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise
- Keen desire to improve customer experience and an ability to delve into customer feedback and interaction to identify improvement opportunities
- Proven track record of being able to develop and implement a campaign strategy based on an understanding of the customer needs and customer profile
- Experience of working with creative agency partners to develop effective direct marketing creative is desired. Must understand the creative development process well.
- Very data literate with an ability to extract customer insight from data
- Great organisation, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Combine an ability to inspire/ create insightful creative and copy while bringing an analytical and data driven approach
- Strong experience of implementing, driving and managing complex multi-channel campaigns.
- Reporting and analytical skills required.
- Proactivity and ability to collaborate
- Understanding group’s brands and product portfolio
- Educated to degree level, marketing qualification would be preferred
- Experience within the online gaming sector and strong understanding of its product offering is required
- Strong communication skill, with an ability to communicate with the senior leadership team
For more information please email email@example.com
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now