There is a great opportunity for an experienced Finnish speaking copywriter to work on a growing portfolio of brands in the online gaming and sports betting sector. You need to be able to write engaging copy in different tones of voice and demonstrate an understanding of what it means to be a true sports fan.
*SPORTS BETTING INDUSTRY
Salary: EUR 35,000 + EUR 3,500 bonus – Consultancy basis where own taxes are paid
Malta or Stockholm
If you’ve written for sports/gaming brands or if you’re a talented writer my client would love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
• Writing engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and press releases for online gaming and sports betting brands
• Translate English copy/content in to Finnish language
• Work with the creative team to execute ideas through multi-channel
• Producing brand communications that not only follows the guidelines and tone of voice, but appeals to customers and inspires action
• A/B-testing of copy and content, analysing and reporting results and advising changes for optimization.
• Work within teams to produce inspiring creative concepts.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
How will you be measured?
• Successful articulation of multiple tones of voice.
• Engaging fan-to-fan copy for a range of sports and casino.
• Successful impact on increased CTR of email campaigns.
• Delivering best practice across all marketing communications.
• Optimization of marketing communications using key data insights.
· Ability to collaborate successfully with key stakeholders.
· Ability to work seamlessly across multiple brands.
· 3-5 years’ experience working in-house or agency.
· Sports fan and sportsbook player/knowledge
· Fluent Finnish and English is a must.
· Experience in B2C marketing.
· Knowledge of SEO & UX best practice.
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through email@example.com
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now