My client is looking for a qualified Community manager to join the team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, they would like to meet you.
The ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the brand and manage all community communications.
*Salary: EUR050,000 + 10% bonus – Consultancy basis – Have to pay own taxes
What will you be responsible for?
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, Product and Social central teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with Development and business departments to stay updated on new products and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
What have you done?
• Proven work experience as a community / PR manager
• Fluent English and Swedish
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
• Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through email@example.com
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now