"Gary is a very dedicated recruiter, very friendly and always informed about the process. He provided me with all the essential information about the role and was giving my updates in a regular basis making sure I was happy with all the steps of the process.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for new opportunities."
Tasos Koumasidis - Senior CRM Executive
Digital Sales Manager
£65-75k (Based on experience)
“Developing new business, primarily with international betting and gaming businesses” through:
- Working within a designated geographical territory within Europe
- A primary focus will be to win new accounts, prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals.
- You will ideally have an existing contact base within said territory
- A requirement to build on existing market knowledge, rapidly becoming the expert in your territory
- Identify and establish commercial relationships with 3rd party platforms and partners
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success with digital sales
- Proven sales closing skills.
- A robust network of contacts and relationships within the Betting and Gaming industry
- Exceptional client-relationship skills, able to act as a strong evangelist for the brand, educating and persuading clients about the benefits of our digital proposition
- Successful track record of contributing to teams in a fast growing start-up or a digital technology division
- Proven ability to develop and grow market places
- New product & services experience essential (preferably in betting and gaming).
- Strong understanding of the betting and gaming industry and how this information can be applied to help client’s to achieve their goals
- A passion for digital products in a “start-up” environment
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Strong commercial mindset.
- Ability to be extremely persuasive both internally and externally
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Proficient knowledge of all Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and relevant software applications including Sales Force or equivalent CRM tool.
- Flexible and able to travel to customers in the UK, Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.