*Benefits: Relocation package plus attractive company bonus
My client is a leading Online Casino Operator. They have doubled in size in the last two years and continue to do incredibly well and are recruiting across the board. They are seeking an experienced Brand Manager in the igaming industry to join the team
Ensuring best-in-class, innovative advertising plans that exceed brand and commercial targets globally. As Brand Manager and Media Buyer you will be primarily responsible for seeking out, purchasing, and negotiating media space for the company. Identifying the best mix of media channels to deliver an advertising message to a players' target audience at the maximum exposure
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Oversee delivery of all media assets to fulfil approved media plan creative assets required (global trafficking operations) in conjunction with CRM & CMO
• Research and analyse global media plans to drive efficiencies and identify cost savings opportunities
• Ensures all media programs are executed timely, effectively, with excellence and within budget
• Oversees budget reconciliation for all media buy initiatives
• To ensure media plans are built and meet marketing goals and planning principles
• Builds relationships with outside publisher partners and/or agencies (magazines, television, radio, online, social, mobile media, etc.). Identifies new media opportunities/partnerships appropriate for company business needs
• Assisting CMO in issuing media monthly profit and loss and annual financial operating statements in conjunction with accounts payable
• Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments
• Decide the best way to communicate message.
• Keep abreast of industry figures, including distribution and audience figures.
• Monitor buying strategies.
• Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
• Build relationships with media sales companies.
• Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices.
• Find a combination of media that will enable the marketer to communicate the message.
• Buy advertising space in magazines or newspapers.
• Purchase advertising time on radio.
• Collect information about the kinds of audiences that can be reached by the different media and the approximate size of those audiences.
• Use a combination of several different kinds of media to reach different audiences.
• Gain client approval for each campaign phase.
• Work with media sales workers employed by newspapers, magazines, cable services, and radio and television stations.
• Track down and buy space in print publications or television markets.
• Resell space to advertising agencies.
• Recommend which days and times ads should run.
• Prepare advertising schedules.
• Team duties/ communication
• Submitting ideas to increase productivity of his/her team and keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
• Support and encourage team members
• Work well with team and alone
• Working effectively and building exceptional relationships with all other team members.
• Working on ad hoc tasks and projects as required to develop the business as directed by the management team.
• Liaison internally and externally representing the company
• Global approach
• Completion of MyPlan on a regular action plan (progression plan)
• Take ownership of any potential risk factors to your role and/or department related to the company and group
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now