"I can only say many thanks to Harry and I'm very grateful for his contributions towards my new role. Harry assisted me during my transition period, where he consistently provided myself with updates and potential opportunities which suited my experience. An honest and professional individual who's approach was consistently positive and motivating as well as building a great rapport with myself. I strongly recommend Harry to those seeking to progress within the gaming industry. Thank you for your time and patience!"
Christopher Mubato Shungu - Customer Service Executive
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Norwegian copywriter to work on our growing portfolio of brands in the online gaming and sports betting sector. You need to be able to write engaging copy in different tones of voice and demonstrate an understanding of what it means to be a true sports fan.
If you’ve written for sports/gaming brands or if you’re a talented writer we would love to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- Writing engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and press releases for online gaming and sports betting brands
- Translate English copy/content in to native language
- Work with the creative team to execute ideas through multi channel
- Producing brand communications that not only follows the guidelines and tone of voice, but appeals to our customers and inspires action
- A/B-testing of copy and content, analysing and reporting results and advising changes for optimization.
- Work within teams to produce inspiring creative concepts.
- Joining an ambitious, motivated creative department
How will you be measured?
- Successful articulation of multiple tones of voice.
- Engaging fan-to-fan copy for a range of sports.
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple brands.
- Successful impact on increased CTR of email campaigns.
- Delivering best practice across all marketing communications.
- Ability to collaborate successfully with key stakeholders.
- Optimsation of marketing communications using key data insights.
What have you done?
- 3-5 years experience working in-house or agency.
- Experience in B2C marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO & UX best practice.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.