You will be responsible for marketing communications from a content perspective, ensuring that the tone of voice is always in accordance with our brand guidelines and personality. You will participate in concept, content and marketing planning which will, by the end of the day, create a superb experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate should possess the ability to develop engaging and targeted copy and creative concepts that promote our marketing efforts. The work will suit you if you have some experience e.g. as a journalist, marketer, content writer, copywriter, (or if you’re just awesome at writing).
Key accountabilities of the role are
- Writing content and concept planning of marketing material, campaigns, newsletters, landing pages, SEO content, banners, blog, press releases etc. in Swedish and English.
- Create and coordinate email, SMS and onsite messages of all planned marketing campaigns covering activating, retaining and reactivating customers.
- Responsible for timely delivery of all planned campaigns by liaising with graphic designer, affiliate team and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all brand communications is following the brand guidelines.
- A/B-testing of copy and content, analysing and reporting results, and advise changes for optimization.
- Work in tandem with creative teams to come up with new concepts and ideas for both the visual and written elements.
- Other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience
- Full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in both Swedish and English languages.
- Minimum 1-2 years professional writing/marketing experience.
- Previous experience in B2C marketing.
- Experience in gaming industry is seen as an asset for the role.
- Previous online content writing experience and knowledge is considered an asset for the role (e.g. knowledge of SEO).
- Result driven, strong analytical skills and not afraid of repetitive tasks.
- Structured, organized and skilled in task-orientation and prioritization.
- You are a team player and have good social skills and a positive attitude.
Education / Qualifications / Professional Cerificates
- University degree within Marketing, Journalism, Copywriting or similar field (or related online qualification) is preferred.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.