As a Game FX Artist, you will be a central figure in one of the game teams, creating rich and rewarding effects (mostly real-time) that will have substantial impact on the design and quality of the games. You will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas, to producing the final artwork used in the games. You will design them in close collaboration with artists and developers in your team to jointly achieve the highest visual quality in mind. In order to play your part successfully, you will need to understand how the games work and being perceived. You will work in a casual and fun atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Qualifications and Experience
· At least +3 years of work experience in relevant areas
· Demonstrated ability to produce effects in a variety of styles in After Effects or similar (real-time engines etc.)
· The ability to create optimized in-game effects with device memory limitations in mind
· An interest for game development with a creative, imaginative and curious mind-set
· A keen sense for colours and knowledge of colour theory
· The ability to deliver in an agile, iterative environment where pace is high and all voices matter
· Slot development experience
· Programming or scripting experience
· Painting skills and experience with 2D/3D animation
· Experience in character animation
· Experience from working in Spine
• 30 days paid vacation
• Favourable Pension
• "Löneväxling" (Salary Exchange)
• Insurance program
• International Breakfast
• Recruitment award
• 3500 SEK in Healthcare benefits
• Nordic Wellness company deal - 3.500 SEK membership per year
• Healthcare inspired activities such as group training, challenges and lectures
• Kids room (Your kids are welcome to hang out here when day care/school is closed)
• Games room (Where "big kids" like us are welcome to hang out when you need a break)
• Flexible working hours
• Ability to work from home if you need
· Q-days (12 times per year, a day of personal development.)
• Monthly activities such as After Works, Lectures, Seasonal Parties and kick-offs.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialize in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.