Reporting into Head of Marketing
Responsible for the management, production and coordination of all aspect of product information materials and product sales enablers. Managing the day to day running of a team of internal Designers and Marketing Executives as well as external agencies for peak requirements or specific projects.
You will be proactively managing and coordinating many aspects of the company marketing requirements. Ensuring deadlines are met and briefs and clear and efficient. Oversee the preparation, organisation of events. Sourcing, negotiating and managing 3rd party service providers/suppliers.
· Product Information materials:
product sheets, catalogues, info flyers, photography, video, info graphics, price sheets, ads, brands/logos, CADs
· Product display:
packaging artwork, point of sales display
· Product sales enablers:
events, trainings, sales aids, presentations, display material, promotional items, corporate stationary
The Right Candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Proven team leading experience
- Clear and efficient communication skills at all levels
- Efficient allocation of briefs and tasks with the team
- Efficient monitoring of deadlines and project delivery
- A “can-do” attitude, attention to detail, very organised and enthusiastic
- Identify training, external support required to progress projects/team
- Good understanding of Design software
- Working knowledge of automated catalogue / publisher software
- Adopt and promote all in-house technology tools on offer to optimise workflow, efficiencies and communication
- Work closely with the head of Marketing and other teams to ensure timely project delivery, budgetary compliance and efficient communication.
Agency studio experience
+ Catalogue publishing experience welcome
+ Good Copywriting skills welcome
+ Trade exhibition experience welcome
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.