My client is a leading provider of Online Casino games to the igaming industry. They are a very progressive operator and have doubled in size in the last two years. They are now looking to add a skilled Back End Developer to their
The company requires candidates with:
• A strong portfolio of work or a strong level of past employment experience.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good communicator in verbal and written English.
• With a 2/3 years’ experience minimum.
• Experience with Linux environments.
The following abilities are considered an advantage:
• Practical use of Mercurial
Team duties/ communication
• Submitting ideas to increase productivity of his/her team and keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
• Support and encourage team members.
• Work well with team and alone.
• Working effectively and building exceptional relationships with all other team members.
• Working on ad hoc tasks and projects as required to develop the business as directed by the management team.
• Glocal approach.
• Completion of MyPlan on a regular action plan (progression plan)
• Liaison internally and externally representing the company
• Take ownership of any potential risk factors to your role and/or department related to the company and group
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.