You as the CRM Planning Executive will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between us and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns for our online Casino.
You will also be responsible, alongside the Brand Operations Manager, for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS, Push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns. You will be the main point of contact between the BOM & Country Managers and the CRM Executives to ensure that the information & communication flow within the team is clear & efficient.
Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP and Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
What will you get up to?
- Plans local & global retention and reactivation campaigns, setting the communication schedule for the brand with the goal of maximising revenue
- Briefs detailed campaign plans & coordinating with relevant teams
- Communicates, debriefs and answers queries regarding campaigns ensuring key stakeholders are on the same page
- Liaises with Country Managers to optimize and localise campaigns
- Works closely with the BI team to gain insights from campaign analysis in order to make improvements
- Collect feedback on processes from stakeholders & optimise work flows based on this feedback
- Continuously assesses customer behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake and more), and is hands-on and acts quickly coming up with ad hoc solutions if needed to achieve business targets
- Work autonomously with a solution-oriented mindset whenever issues arise with live campaigns ensuring minimal disruption for customers
Having worked in the iGaming industry, you have solid experience and passion for casino and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site. In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation, have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
You are driven when working in a busy environment and you know how to prioritise & maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times. Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will be the link between the BOM, Country Managers and CRM Executives as well as spending time collaborating with key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
We would also like to have someone with a native level of either Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish, this would be an advantage in this role. Fluency in English, however, is essential.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.