Tech is coming to our London office! With our brands growing and striving to be in the forefront of the online gaming world when it comes to our customers experience we are looking to expand the tech team here in the city. Being close to the brand, product and business development teams will make us move quicker and that is why we are now looking for you, to join our team as Senior Frontend Developer.
Based in central London, in a fresh, spacious office with multiple work spots and a strong supporting team we are sure you’ll be able to do great things. Working on multiple brands our platform is a service oriented mobile website where stability, high performance, high availability and user experience are top priorities.
What will you get up to?
You will work with all parts of the system and through all stages of the development process in a team oriented and agile environment. You will collaborate closely with our designers, backend developers, testers and the business team to develop and implement new features.
You will be communicating with three main groups:
- Internal business teams including product owners & designers
- Internal technology team members such as backend & mobile app developers and test engineers
- External parties e.g. game providers
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience (we are looking for senior & mid-level developers!)
- You have a solid understanding of web applications and service based architecture across the entire stack.
- You have some serious skills in Web performance and Automation tools such as Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with unit testing and preferably TDD
- Experience with React (or other JS Frameworks), Redux, Redux-Thunk, Storybook, Node.js, jQuery, GIT, React-Router, Jest, Npm/Yarn, MySQL, Webpack, Mustache, Jenkins or similar technologies
- Responsive is the de facto new default so mobile experience is desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.