"Lee recommended me for a settlement position in Malta at Betway Sportsbook which I ended up getting with his help. Since then I have been promoted to my dream job as a US sports trader after just a year at the company. Without his help I probably would have given up on my goal of becoming a sports trader and would of likely pursued an alternative career path."
Stuart Broughton - Junior US Sportsbook Trader
Head of Table Gaming
As the newly hired Head of Table Gaming you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the direction, development and delivery of all the Retail table-based gaming products.
This role will play a key part in driving the direction for the retail estate, encompassing customer proposition and leveraging multi-channel opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in the gaming / casino sector
- From a concrete experience working with multi sites
- Someone who is comfortable owning multi-million-pound budgets and who has extensive experience of influencing and presenting across a full organisational hierarchy.
- Someone with a big vision and has previous experience in growing revenue and delivering new products and ideas to the table
- Confident in managing and growing relationships and negotiating internally and externally
- Passionate but also commercially aware about the casino world
- Creating a broader table gaming offer through new products, new service models and innovations.
- Growing overall revenue and being responsible for achieving set KPIs such as win margin, spin rates and gaming handle.
- Growing omni-channel customer convergence and product offering available.
- Managing relationships and negotiating with both internal and external suppliers whilst positioning the business as a customer of choice for new products, trials and innovations.
- Delivering new products and service formats such as party pits, additional side bets, semi-automatic tables and broadening the appeal of Table Gaming.
- Working closely with the Head of Electronic Gaming to compliment the strategies and create a clearly defined customer journey through the casino.
- Play a huge part in the promotional activity
- Working with and making recommendations to the VIP teams and Commercial Director on VIP packages including rebates and incentives.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.