My client are currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Executive to help run the day to day operations of the programs, across all markets, as well as manage affiliates and expand the affiliate database. They believe this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person looking to expand their experience into the world of affiliate marketing and take on a new and fast paced challenge.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the effective delivery, management and development of customer acquisition via affiliated channels.
- Able to plan and execute marketing plans against a set budget
- Confident in communicating with affiliates on a regular basis
- Able to build and maintain relationships with affiliates to maximize profitability
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all level to communicate effectively any marketing plans, or results
- Motivate existing affiliates to optimize performance and renegotiate deals as well as identification and recruitment of new affiliates
- Develop one-on-one relationships with key affiliates
- Regularly review affiliate sites and marketing practices, insuring compliance with Company policies
- Create and propose new promotion/actions to distribute to the affiliate networks via newsletters and other affiliate communications
- Fluent in English; German (advantageous but essential)
- Experience within affiliate marketing in the online gaming industry is desirable
- Excellent communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to use initiative and be proactive
- Well organised
- Experience with affiliate platforms such as Tradedoubler, Affiliate Window and Income Access is advantageous
Gibraltar – a home in the sun
A subtropical Mediterranean climate, eclectic cultural influences, breath-taking landscapes, and beautiful beaches make Gibraltar the perfect European holiday getaway – so imagine how special it is to live here!
Furthermore, since Gibraltar wages buy an almost luxury standard of living in the south of Spain, many people who work here actually commute from one of the nearby towns on the Costa del Sol. It’s an exquisite part of the world, filled with luscious coastline, amazing surfing spots, delicious food and unique Andalusian customs, traditions and cultural heritage.
- Annual bonus based on quality and performance
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.