We are looking for you to join our team to be responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns!
You as the CRM Planning Executive will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between us and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns for our Casino and Sportsbook. You will also be responsible for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS. push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns. Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP and Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
What does a typical week look like?
- Planning global retention and reactivation campaigns and setting the communication schedule for the brand with the goal of maximising revenue
- Briefing detailed campaign plans & coordinating with relevant teams
- Communicating, debriefing and answering queries regarding campaigns ensuring key stakeholders are on the same page
- Liaising with Country Managers to optimize and localise campaigns
- Providing the BI team with raw data from previous campaigns to retrieve in-depth campaign analysis
- Evaluating previous campaigns together with the BI team in order to make improvements and optimise campaigns
- Continuously assessing customer behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake and more)
- Hands-on and acting quickly in order to come up with ad hoc solutions if needed to achieve business targets
- Working autonomously with a solution oriented mindset and being on-call whenever issues arise with live campaigns ensuring minimal disruption for customers.
Having worked in a similar industry or area of business, you have solid experience and passion for the gaming industry and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site, especially Sportsbook players. In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation, have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
Working closely with the BI Team to overlook and analyse your campaigns outcome you need to have strong analytical skills and experience in segmenting data. You are driven when working in a busy environment but you know how to maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times.
Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organisation! Fluency in English is essential.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.