Our dedicated Loyalty team is based in our Malta, we are now looking for a Swedish speaking VIP Account Manager to be a Player Champion & safety net for our most valuable customers. You will be working in a hands-on way with the players to build relationships and increase brand loyalty and revenues.
The role will cover all aspects of customer service, account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments.
A few ways to achieve success in the role is through...
- Building exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
- Monitoring individual customer performance and ensuring that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Acting as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
- Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
- Initiating campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensuring they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Managing targets and a budget
- Maximizing and enhancing the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
- Working alongside our Product and Brand Manager teams to increase player activity and drive turnover
- Monitoring the customer base for new VIP customer potential
- Improving and expanding on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers
So you have been in the online gaming industry for 2 years plus with experience in both the casino and sportsbook services. You have worked with VIP queries and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with Top VIP customers.
You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra - this is why you deliver the best customer service.
When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate in both English and Swedish whether it’s on e-mail, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed, flexible with your work hours and able to work various shifts if need be.
On top of all this, you are good at multi-tasking and prioritising. Your line manager does not need to tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.
Using your knowledge, building on it and sharing this with the team. It is important to be consistent, to ensure smooth, clear and effective communication to players and to work effectively together; you are proactive and are keen to listen to others and also give constructive feedback to help make improvements. Your customer service is top notch and your communication with customers (no matter via what channel) has been praised.
Being target driven, the competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets; to meet pre-determined productivity, quality and service levels that we set to reach top service.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.