My client who are a leading B2B brand associated with the gaming world are recruiting for an experienced Web Developer to join their exciting business. The successful candidate will join a multi-skilled team, developing the businesses online gaming platform.
My client is looking for an energised individual who can fit into a highly skilled team effectively. You must have the thirst for the latest developments within UX and instil that attitude within their team. Your day to day focus will be the delivery of intuitive and responsive user interfaces on a multitude of platforms, obtaining expert knowledge in web development.
My client uses the latest technologies, architectures and working styles to deliver an intuitive and responsive product on a multitude of platforms, including desktop, tablet and mobile viewports. They value cross-browser development and progressive enhancement.
Reporting to Head of Product Design and UX.
· Minimum of 3 years employment in a similar role
· Experience, in production with at least one of – Angular, Vue.js or React
· Experience with using REST API’s
· Proficiency with Code Automation such as Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt and SASS
· Experience with multi branch source control, using GIT
· Proficiency using unit testing
· Experience with server side technologies: node.js/.NET core
· Experience with the Linux operating system, particularly Ubuntu or Debian
· Ability to work in an agile environment with fast response to change
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.