"Lee was a huge influence behind me finding my dream job in Gibraltar. He helped me prepare for both phone, Skype and in person interviews by offering guidance and interview tips. Then, when I landed the job (thanks to Lee's help), he helped me sort out contracts, relocation packages and ensure everything was in place for me to move abroad. Thoroughly supportive throughout the whole process and a pleasure to communicate with."
Ryan Lewis - Copywriter
QA Test Engineer
EUR30000 - EUR40000
When anyone talks about bugs, you never, ever think of insects. Your idea of a good night in is to eat pizza while finding errors in a beta website. You secretly believe QA really stands for Quite Awesome.
- Ability to master Quality Assurance and judge the project development within the team
- Understand well the user stories and generate test upon then
- Professionally identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and ensure these are assigned and resolved
- Ability to work independently and committed to reaching deadlines
- Work hand in hand with your team to provide a professional QA service
- Monitor backlog and maintain documentation to reflect any updates
- Identify, design and conduct a well-detailed and well-structured test plans and functional/non-functional test cases based upon the business requirements
- Perform a variety of manual regression, smoke, and exploratory testing when bugs are resolved
- Suggests ways and means how the product can be improved
- You will respond directly to the QA Team Lead, while coordinate work with your team Product Owner
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in assessing quality assurance on websites
- University Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of WordPress sites and API testing
- Excellent team player within an enthusiastic team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and cross browsing tools are an asset
- Basic understanding of general programming
- Able to think out of the box
- Strive to learn
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialize in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.