"I worked with Lee for a few weeks during October and have nothing but great things to say about him. Where so many other recruiters treat candidates as just another number in their database, Lee takes the time to get to know you, your goals and what would be the most suitable positions based on your background and skill set.
I would highly recommend Lee to any candidates within the industry. He's got a great sense of humour, answers every email within the hour and was a pleasure to work with.
Thanks for everything Lee."
Matt D - B2B Product Manager
EUR30000 - EUR40000
You speak very fluent English, but your native language is Java!
You will be working within an agile team with the latest Java technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will write the code for user stories and will conduct research, design and prototyping.
- You will work collaboratively as part of an agile team, with a product owner and testers to ensure the correct code is being developed; you will write the code, unit tests and any automated acceptance tests and will ensure code is checked into the shared repository daily.
- You will work closely with testers to ensure that each story satisfies the Definition of Done.
- You will be required to provide operational support to applications related to web scraping and data analyses, mainly working with financials
- You will maintain and manage clear and complete documentation.
- Participate in Scrum Events
- Maintain and implement web crawling of financial provider and tracking platforms, and game sources
- Mentor and support peers and development team members with a focus on reducing technical debt and complexity in applications
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring MVC
- Strong knowledge of Databases (MariaDB/Mysql)
- Familiar with Selenium
- Experience in building appropriate unit tests/integration tests and deployment scripts
- Experienced in using Maven and Git
- Motivation to research new and upcoming technologies and open to learn
- 3+ years working in the industry
- Experience with ReactJs
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with the SAFe Framework
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialize in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.