"Harry was nothing less than professional and made what could have been a long drawn out process quick and seamless. Harry was very attentive to all my recruitment needs and made me feel as though he put my preferences first. From the very start of the recruitment process until the my first day in my new role, Harry made sure to keep me fully informed and took genuine concern in my thoughts and feedback. For any person looking to make the next move in their career I would recommend you get in touch with Harry."
Maddison Swain - VIP Manager
Your focus will be to coach and mentor the commercial team, to grow its capabilities, promote knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will ensure that the commercial function within the brand is able to scale as the company matures and grows. You will strive to empower those with a commercial focus and will support communities of practice, through the cross-functional teams and your peers.
- Set the operational vision for the commercial team to support the growth of the brand and ensure it is aligned with the company’s objectives and key results as communicated each quarter
- Support and mentor the commercial team
- Empower the team and ensure they are aligned with the commercial vision
- Ensure the commercial team collaborate with Product, Campaign Managers to ensure optimal revenue generation from the websites
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form with all levels of employees in the company
- Develop, maintain and strive to continuously improve relationships with operators with a focus on sustainable financial growth
- Collaborate with operator & compliance to mitigate compliance risks
- Ensure the commercial team collaborates closely with the Insight & Analytics Community of Practice
- Overall ownership for Commercial Reporting
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure transparency in reporting
- Actively participate in quarterly PI Planning sessions, programme and portfolio ceremonies.
- Attend trade shows and networking events to develop brand awareness, carry out business development activities and to gain insight into industry trends.
- Actively support the Agile Transformation
- As a member of the management team (currently referred to as the Value Management Team) you will work closely with fellow members to ensure alignment on strategy and tactical commercial initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A strong appetite to learn how commercial and strategic concepts are applied
- Ideally you will be able to evidence sound commercial acumen with 5 + years’ experience
- You will hold excellent written and numerical skills and a sound understanding of Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
- You will be enthusiastic, motivated and self-confident, with the ability to form strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results driven, highly analytical with strong negotiation skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and drive to completion
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.