We are looking for a PPC Executive for a fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator in a gorgeous part of London.
As a part of the expansion into the UK market they are now looking to add a PPC / Display Campaign Manager to the team.
The primary purpose of this role is to champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the UK market. The aim is to generate new depositing customers. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on experience in PPC /Display Marketing and worked for a fast-moving consumer-facing business. The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets.
The PPC Executive will report directly to the UK Country Manager and be responsible for the in-house production, management and growth of our sports betting PPC/Display accounts/campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Looking for previous PPC Executive Exposure of at least 18 months
- At least 3 years’ experience of using Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads with spend levels above £30-50K per month
- Experience of using Google DoubleClick with spend levels above £10K per month
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Working in the gaming / gambling sector is a must
The Job Role:
- Managing the PPC Sports Betting accounts/campaigns in AdWords and Bing Ads. This will initially cover around £50K spend per month but is expected to grow rapidly.
- Setting up and managing Display campaigns in DoubleClick (DCM).
- Assisting the Country Manager to create the strategy for the accounts.
- Continually creating and optimising campaigns to generate as much profit as possible
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign goals.
- Planning, improving and testing new account structures, adverts, keywords and landing pages
- Analysing data daily to spot trends/opportunities and then acting upon them
- Utilising AdWords scripts to improve management of the accounts
- Prioritising own workload in-order to maximise profit
- Creating compelling PPC adverts
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.