My client is looking for a driven person that wants to evolve his/her skills in marketing together with the team at their Stockholm office. In this role, you will be part of the acquisition team and will work closely with both internal and external functions, such as media houses and agencies, advertising companies, as well as internal departments like design, affiliation & campaign planning among others
Your responsibility includes planning, project managing, and launching, campaigns for the brand. Your day to day tasks will include everything from strategy to execution, with campaign planning & setups, ordering of design material, as well as negotiation and contact with media houses. For your projects, you will manage the cooperation with external agencies, secure the optimal creatives for each media channel, and add new thoughts into the existing processes. To be successful in this role you need to be independent with a strong drive, and an ability to make things happen.
Who are you?
They want you to have a lot of ideas around how they can improve and make the marketing efforts more efficient. You most probably have an analytic mind-set and see room for improvements in everything you do. You have the ability to understand and suggest changes to the marketing mix to get the best return on our spend
This is an opportunity for you to reshape and develop the marketing efforts in a very dynamic context over several European markets. They are a very well-known brand which is now being reinvented and there will be loads of opportunity for the right person to shine in this international organisation.
The main functions of the role are:
- Project management of marketing campaigns from a-z
- Being the main point of contact for media purchases for agency and media partners
- Planning, project management & launching of campaigns
- Following up on ROI and improvements
- Sharing your great results with the rest of the group
- Actively coming up with new smart ideas and opportunities for improved growth.
Key requirements for this role:
- Relevant education within marketing/communications/project management;
- Experience from working with larger marketing budgets;
- Experience from integrated communication in all types of channels and disciplines;
- Experience with cooperation with media, advertising, design, PR agencies;
- At least 3 years work experience within marketing/digital sales;
- At least 3 years of experience in working with planning, creation, and purchasing of marketing campaigns from A-Z, could be from a media agency, in-house department or similar;
- Work experience from production and/or project management within TV, Print, OOH, Online, Radio, Direct Marketing;
- Excellent knowledge of the Swedish media landscape;
- Media purchasing and negotiation experience;
- Swedish at native level, English at business level;
- You must also be a self-starter with motivation to achieve good results in a fast-paced environment.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.