Then this vital role within Campaign Delivery if for you! You will be part of the team responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns accurately & on time. Your responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns for our biggest brand.
There are three key elements to this role..
- managing email, push & SMS marketing channels and the development/implementation of performance driven CRM marketing campaigns in line with current strategy
- building, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on campaigns
- planning & executing tests to determine best practice for different campaigns & customer segments
- developing & delivering all dynamic, targeted & personalised communication to different customer segments
- managing the automated customer workflows (NRC) together with the CRM Manager & Country teams
- building & maintaining effective customer journeys for active & inactive customers
- you will be the main point of contact between our biggest brand & our ESP provider
- liaising with internal teams such as the graphics department when changes & updates are needed
- analysing & tracking the effectiveness of email, SMS & push marketing activity
- designing A/B tests to improve performance of all communications
- continuously monitoring & improving unsubscribe rates
- basic HTML knowledge
- knowledge of ESPs & email marketing
- excellent project management skills
- time management is a strength of yours!
- reporting & analysing in order to improve is something you thrive at
- super detail orientated & organised
- a strong communicator (both written & verbal)
- able to work autonomously but also love working with a team to reach goals!
- able to work under pressure to tight deadline
- someone who knows how to prioritise & manage deadlines for multiple projects at the same time
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.