The opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading online gambling companies in the world.
I have an opportunity for a Bingo Manager to be based in sunny Gibraltar.
The newly hired Bingo Manager position will report to the Head of Poker and Bingo and will be responsible for the bingo product operations and tactical implementation of the bingo strategy across all bingo platforms and markets.
The salary is dependent on experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
• The Ideal candidate will have experience of working in a gaming product team and display a good understanding of online gaming products.
• Previous experience of managing a product team
• Coming from an online gaming background
• Previous experience of managing a product team and leading the tactical implementation of the bingo strategy.
• Passion and vision for your product that motivates and inspires all key stakeholders to deliver on the product roadmap set out by you.
• Experience of driving innovation by encouraging creative thinking within the product team and across stakeholders.
• Forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality.
• Meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience.
• Data driven approach to decision making.
• Management/leadership experience and excellent organisational skills.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.