"Lee was a huge influence behind me finding my dream job in Gibraltar. He helped me prepare for both phone, Skype and in person interviews by offering guidance and interview tips. Then, when I landed the job (thanks to Lee's help), he helped me sort out contracts, relocation packages and ensure everything was in place for me to move abroad. Thoroughly supportive throughout the whole process and a pleasure to communicate with."
Ryan Lewis - Copywriter
Display Marketing Manager
£40-50k + bonus attached
I am recruiting for a Display Manager for one of the fastest growing UK-based gaming start up with an expanding portfolio of gaming products. Boasts over 30 while label skins across Bingo, Casino + Slots brands. Interest in online gaming is desirable but not essential for this position.
The Key Objective:
- Is to deliver ROI from a multi-channel marketing mix.
- Oversee the growth in existing Facebook display campaigns, managing a small team of campaign managers to ensure optimal campaign performance and best practice optimisation.
- Introduce programmatic/RTB campaigns to the business driving the integration, setup and ongoing optimisation resulting in incremental revenue for the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 – 4 year’s experience in a similar role with management experience also.
- Proven track record in optimising programmatic, direct response and brand advertising campaigns via RTB platforms.
- Experience in managing large monthly budgets.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Set up the programmatic strategy within the business trading desk.
- Assume executive responsibility for developing and maintaining innovative market leading campaigns whilst ensuring delivery meets all campaign requirements and KPI’s.
- Line management and overseeing Facebook channel performance across the group.
- Work with the wider Acquisition Team on strategies, budgeting and forecasting.
- Identify areas of growth and opportunity.
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad servers and DMP's, inventory sources, bid and buy types.
- Knowledge to advise the business on optimal setup from campaign and technical perspective.
- Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
- Impeccable communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.