We are looking for a very experienced and passionate Fullstack Developer, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high-quality standards. As a Fullstack Developer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the gambling platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
Responsibilities:· You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis· You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks· You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders· You are a part of a highly collaborative agile and cross-functional team
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Excellent understanding of complex software architecture
- Practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures
- Profound experience with development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams implementing TDD approach
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.