Does this sound like you?
You’re a confident, talented, creative copywriter with an incredible command of the German written language. Your words convince intelligent minds, make hearts beat faster, and open wallets!
Yet you’re not interested in being a face-in-the-crowd in rainy Berlin or Hamburg. You’re ambitious and will go to the ends of the Earth to be part of something great and claim your place amongst the stars.
You want creative recognition. You want to be part of something huge. You want ADVENTURE!
If this sounds like you, then look no further – we’ve got your perfect opportunity right here
Your main responsibilities:
- Write general marketing and informational copy for our lottery, games and scratchcard products.
- Provide effective and conversion-optimised copy for our acquisition teams.
- Write copy for retention channels and make existing customers yearn to return!
- Create fun and engaging written content for webpages, blogs, social media and video scripts.
- Write catchy slogans that command attention and make our products unforgettable.
- Collaborate with the wider communications team to plan and execute fresh and interesting marketing campaigns.
- Work with the creative team to ensure copy and design complement and elevate one another.
- Ensure all copy is compliant and meets regulatory standards.
- Act as an ad-hoc copywriting resource for the entire business.
- Write press releases and B2B copy as requested.
Qualifications and skills
- Exceptional written communication skills in German, with a natural talent for creating sharp and impactful copy.
- A degree in German language, German literature, marketing or journalism or a similar subject is nice to have, but not essential.
- A strategic thinker with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- A creative talented personality with a flexible perspective and unique approach to marketing.
- A natural marketer, who can tailor content and style to inform or sell to a target audience.
- Able to work quickly, calmly and to a high standard while under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and meet project deadlines.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Enthusitstic, committed and sociable personality.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- A methodical approach with strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.