"With Lee as recruiter/consultant, I found a very dedicated person, that really wanted me to feel comfortable in the process.
Lee took responsibility for the task, and made sure that I, at all time, was informed about where in the process I was.
I had a really good experience with Lee."
Steen Madsen - Head of Sportsbook
CRM Executive – DACH
£25,000 – 32,000
The CRM team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution.
Your role will be to help plan and execute customer-focused communications to drive revenue, upsell, cross-sell and reactivation specifically for our German, Austrian and Swiss markets, for the non-VIP segment.
- Assist the planning and implementation of customer communications to achieve budget targets for your markets. Campaign definition to be based on customer and data insights as well as business goals.
- Implement the Contact Plan using the wide variety of CRM tools – email, SMS, push, calls and on-site. Campaign implementation to be tightly controlled, reviewed and planned to ensure adherence to timings and excellence in execution.
- Pull together all campaign elements – briefing (or writing) copy / creating offers/ briefing marketing support teams/ creating content / building communication method/ advising CS.
- Assist with translations and copy creation on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the CRM Campaign Manager to launch new initiatives for business benefit.
- Provide performance reporting (at campaign and customer level) to CRM Campaign Manager/ Head of CRM and other stakeholders, with a view to optimising commercial return and engagement on all communications. This should be on a weekly and end of month basis as well as on an ad hoc basis when required.
- Design and deliver tests across all communications to improve engagement and impact. Adopt a test, learn and control approach to ensure continuous optimisation of results.
- Ensure thorough QA of all campaigns – following QA guidelines closely.
- Ensure bonus policy is followed at all times.
- Take an active involvement in ‘knowledge share’ across the team.
- Assist with CRM project and task initiatives as and when required – acting as a key support for the team, CRM Campaign Manager and Head of CRM.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Work closely with MKTO Operations, RTM, Country Managers, Creative, VIP and BI teams to ensure fruitful stakeholder management and collaboration.
- Take ownership of CRM DACH related incidents through to resolution.
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
- Native German speaker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Highly proactive, creative and organised – able to manage a project from start to finish/ review.
- Ability to act on changing priorities - flexibility and openness to change are key.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.