"I have been in touch with many recruiters during my career, but I have to admit that Gary has been the most efficient recruiter I have ever had. He was very attentive to my needs and what I was looking for in the next step in my career. He took the time to listen to me and get to know me so that he could recommend employers most suited to my skill set, goals and personality.
During the interview process, Gary was really helpful and kept me updated every single step of the way. He gave me all the necessary advice for me to get the job, which I did.
I would recommend Gary to anyone in the industry. On top of his efficiency, Gary goes the extra miles for his candidates! So, if you are looking for that next step in your career contact Gary Bruford, you won't be disappointed!"
Nathalie G - CRM Manager
Marketing Manager – German speaking
German-speaking markets are playing a key role and we are looking for a results-oriented marketing manager to strengthen our team. In this position, you are responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns in Germany and other German speaking markets like Austria and Switzerland.
- Development of a marketing plan in cooperation with the DACH team.
- Implementation of marketing initiatives such as BTL, guerrilla marketing, event marketing or sponsorship.
- Coordination of cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of our marketing activities and continuous improvement of our activities.
- Problem solving and flexible approach to provide our customers with an even better service and gaming experience.
- Excellent marketing knowledge either through professional experience or subject-specific training.
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable B2C marketing role, ideally in a direct response-oriented company.
- Excellent German language skills at mother tongue level
- Fluent in English
- Creative and result-oriented personality
- Willingness to work in a demanding regulatory environment
- Potential to take a leading role and contribute significantly to the company.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.