"I have worked with Lee over the last few months, and he has been extremely helpful in suggesting me interesting roles as soon as they were available. I applied to one with his help, and I was offered the job. His excellent advice and help throughout the entire application proved to be of great value. He was always available for a phone call at any time of day, and always replying to my emails within a short time. "
Emilio Scarano - Compliance Officer
German VIP Account Manager
£28,000 – 35,000 DOE
The CRM VIP team is central to the growth of the company – leading all customer relationship strategy, communications and campaign execution. You will be responsible for identifying and developing new VIP customers, increasing overall player lifetime value and the revenue contribution for the VIP player base. This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
- Being the first point of contact VIP players via email and chat, telephone, events and key functions.
- Building strong relationships with VIP customers and provide superb personalised service.
- Evaluating and monitoring VIP players to ensure maximum lifetime value and customer experience.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating’ service.
- Using data and analysis to monitor and optimise VIP performance based on a set of agreed performance indicators. This will include defining key trends, threats to individual VIPs and managing attrition by volume and value. These indicators will be managed and reported on a regular, on-going basis.
- Understanding customer data trends to meet retention and overall P&L targets delivered through VIPs.
- Reaching out to players as the proactively to reactivate dormant accounts.
- Identifying players with VIP potential and act accordingly.
- Noticing the demand of personalised offers and reacting accordantly.
- Monitor and evaluate VIP players to ensure maximum life time value.
- Meet and great with the VIPs.
- Set up comps and bonuses for VIP players.
- Daily, weekly and monthly VIP player activity monitoring and reporting; wagering, revenue, win.
- Demonstrable experience of excellent hospitality/ customer services.
- Excellent capability to empathies and engages with high value customers.
- Comprehensive understanding of Marketing, Customer Services, VIPs and/or CRM.
- Excellent organisational, planning and communicative skills.
- Able to follow (or improve) processes and procedures
- Able to deliver on target-driven goals by liaising with other departments.
- Strong work ethic with high attention detail – happy to be flexible and juggle multiple priorities in a fast moving, demanding environment.
- Native German speaking, a second language is advantageous.
- Customer contact and previous VIP hosting is a plus.
- Min of 3 years gaming experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Commercial knowledge of the gaming industry, particularly lottery or casino/gaming.
- Analytical person with knowledge of ROI, bonus strategies and performance measuring techniques
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.