I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the market leaders in manufacturing and supplier of gaming solutions and services to the casino industry worldwide. The worldwide market leaders in Live Gaming, Electronic Gaming, Utility Products, Gaming Systems and Support.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the initial qualification of new and/or emerging business opportunities, as well as developing long term business relationships with our important clients around Europe.
Good news, you can be remotely based for this positon with attendance at Company Head Office (U.K.) when required.
Salary is up to £40k with commission attached and benefits also.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of being in a sales role, preferably in the gaming industry ground
- Enjoys representing the company at exhibitions around the world
- The ability to negotiate between customers/prospects and other parties
- Proven sales experience and maintaining effective business relationships at senior level with key decision makers and influencers.
- Responsible for creating and building relationships with customers that will result in additional revenue and revenue opportunity within the allocated geographical region.
- Accountable for total client satisfaction, revenue and profit earned.
- Maintain competition offerings, strategies, and plans. Effectively differentiates offerings from competitive alternatives and creates distinct customer preference.
- Reduce selling cycle time and bring innovative, executable solutions to customers/prospects in a timely manner.
- Communicate proposals to customers/prospects effectively in a compelling manner.
- Liaise with the executive team to position long term strategic issues and solutions.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.