An opportunity is available to join a very successful and trusted partner to the global betting industry in the Buckinghamshire area. The company are at the forefront of innovation and the market leader in supplying betting data worldwide online and retail to the betting world.
Test automation requires the creation, maintenance & execution of automated tests within the Companies automation framework based on Java, Selenium WebDriver, and Cucumber.
Salary for this positon is ranged between £38,000 – 43,000, this is dependent on experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an Automation Test Engineer role
- Proven experience of Selenium, Cucumber & Java is essential for this role
- Experience of working with Data Driven environments, ideally in the Betting or Financial industries preferred but not essential
- ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level a minimum
- Good working knowledge of SQL, XML, and MS SQL
- Review project requirements and design documentation by performing static reviews and creating test matrices
- Define automated test cases from Requirements / Process Flows / User Stories to include steps, data and expected results
- Create and maintain automated tests following the organisations test policy, processes & automation framework
- Log, analyse and report defects to ensure efficient resolution
- Identify, assess and escalate Test and Project risks and issues. Liaise with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and Users to resolve where necessary
- Complete test reports and metrics on test progress
- Proven experience of using JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experience of creating and architecting Selenium driven automation frameworks
- Experience of working on large automation projects with high organisational standards
- Using / setting up drivers and agents on distributed test/build machines
- Current experience & understanding of object-oriented programming i.e. Java / .NET
- Experience of using version control tools in a project i.e. Git (preferred)
- Previous experience following Agile/Scrum methodology would be an advantage.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now!